Monday, May 4, 2009

HEY! I GOT THE SWINE FLU!!!

Just kidding. I really don't. I understand the seriousness of the disease, but I'm seriously sick of hearing about it. I wonder how many people have gone into doctor's offices with a cold claiming that they KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that they have the swine flu. My extremely hypochondriac friend doesn't even think she has the swine flu. Even she is annoyed by it. That's says a lot.

Here's whats coming up in May:
May 10th-Mother's day. Not sure what I'm doing for the madre. Need to talk to sister about that.

May 16th- Dan and Sara's Wedding. I'm so excited for them!!!

May 17th-Andrew and my singing debut. We have never sang together as a duet. Honestly it scares me. Most people would think that singing with your significant other would bring confidence, but not if your husband is a "Simon Cowell" type of guy. He wanted to do it, so I guess I can't sing too bad. We are singing "Faithful One" by Selah. It actually is a wonderful song and my cousins sang it at our wedding. Hopefully we (I) can do it justice.

Oh yeah. My yearbook teacher from high school passed away. Here is how my cousin told me.

Mollie: Did you hear about Ms. Criswell?
Dana: No. What happened?
Mollie. She had a heart attack this morning.
Dana: What?! How is she?
Mollie: She's not well.
Dana: What do you mean by not well?
Mollie: She died.
Dana: Silence

What a way to tell someone that an old teacher passed away.

No comments: