Friday, May 22, 2009

Last day of school and Bacon

Bacon.
It's one of those things that pretty much everybody likes, like chocolate.
My mother insists in cooking with Turkey bacon. Yeah, it's healthier but it's just not the same. Kim just made bacon downstairs in the office. The smell is sweeping up the stairs saying,"Oink Oink. Doesn't that smell good.".....

*the bacon is just as good as it smells. Kim let me have a piece of her bacon.

Today is the last day of school for the children of Hardeman County. What was that like? I don't remember anymore. I remember the excitement. The last day of college was completely different from the last day from regular school. In college, everyone is ready to move out of their dorm. I hated cleaning up the dorm. Does anyone remember the spilt candle wax that was on the floor for half a year? Even when I start grad school, the last day of school still isn't going to be the same because I will be continuing working and my classes will continue in the summer. It's crazy.

No comments: