Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Okay. It's just gas!

No!! It's not okay!! I felt as if I was dying last night. I'm not sure what time I fell asleep last night. I am sure that I drifted off mid-sentence. I was exhausted. I then woke up around midnight to a horrible horrriiibblle HORRIBLE pain under my left boob. What the heck?? I thought that I was just sore from working out earlier. I did work out, so that's a success! I tried to apply pressure to my sore area and I couldn't find a position comfortable enough. I even had a hard time breathing and was a little nauseous. I went to the bathroom and nothing happened. I tried a heating pad. All that did was cause me to be in pain and be hot. I don't think I fell back to sleep until 6:00am. 6:oo AM!!!! I wake up for work at 6:40!!!!!! I would have called in sick, even though I was feeling better but I promised a 5th grader that I would attend her graduation and I had to run my first RCP Advisory Board meeting and call all of my caregivers to remind them about support group tomorrow night. Who can take a day off? Not me! Kim informed me that it was probably trapped gas. She also offered a remedy of getting my finger wet and putting baking soda on my finger and licking it. She says that it's gross but it stops you from having to spend a lot of money on Trapped Gas fixer-uppers. Who knew?? I sure didn't at 5 AM!

No comments: