Friday, May 29, 2009

June!!! It's almost here!!!

I think it's my tradition to write an Ode to every month any why I'm excited about it. This is my second blog today. I might get to write more because I am in the middle of writing my acceptance essay for Union for the Masters in Social Work program. Okay...back to June. I have 2 vacations in June. Count them 1-2! These vacations are paid paid PAID!!!! I'm getting forced to take these vacations as well.

The first vacation will be from June 10th-14th. I'm so excited about this trip. Stephanie and I will be road tripping together to Virginia for Jennifer's wedding. That's very exciting for several reasons:
1. Days and Days of best friend time. Non-stop discussions about boys, jobs, and anything else Stephanie wants to over analyze. This trip also includes dancing in the car and fun stops along the way.
2. I get to stay with Steph's grandparents in Crossville!!!!! I think that I might be more excited about that than the wedding (Sorry Jenn). I have never met them and I feel as if they are my grandparents. I can't wait to hold Gabe and see all the sights.
3. Jennifer is already married, but that doesn't make the wedding any less special. She deserves the day that she wants. I love weddings. I bawl like a baby every time. It's kind of embarrassing, especially when I don't know the couple that's getting married. I am going to emotional support and I just found out today that I will be her guest book attendant. I am the professional guest book attendant.

My second vacation is also very excited. We are going to Park Rapids!!!!!! My happy place. When people say go to your happy place, forget the beaches-Park Rapids, MN is where my brain goes.
1. Andrew, my mother, and I will be road tripping it there. I will have a whole week to spend time with my husband and to sleep in the same bed with him. We haven't had that since the honeymoon. We won't know what to do with each other.
2. I get to see my family. It's so relaxing up there.
3. Pontoon boat
4. Ski boat
5. JET SKI!!!!!!!!!
6. Log Cabin
7. Fireworks off of the dock
8. All of the smells.
9. Phase 10 games
10. Loons waking you up in the morning
11. Fishing
12. Swimming

I haven't been to the lake in a few years. I have been craving this vacation for a long time. Andrew's excited because he will be able to hang out and converse with normal people at normal hours and hang out with my cousin-in-law Matt.



JUNE!! HERE I COME!!!!!!

No comments: