Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I am officially 23.

I can never remember how old I am. I always always ALWAYS have to think about it for a second. Normally I answer that I am 21 without thinking about it. Then after a second I realize that that was wrong and now someone is walking away thinking that I am younger than what I really am. What do you do? What DO you do? (That's my homage to Ellen btw). You can't go running up to them and say "Wait! That was wrong. I'm really 23 or 45 (or however old you are at the time.) " That would be ridiculous and you would look like an idiot rather than a young person. So now, I am 23 and I just got the hang of tell ppl that I was 22. Now I am almost mid-20s. I can round up 23 to 25 and then I would be mid-20s. But you can round 25 to 30 and be 30 years old. Good gracious! I'm getting old!!! Normally I have really crappy crappy birthdays. Anything happens from having everyone at you sleepover crying about something, almost breaking a toe, or having your boyfriend break up with you right before it. It's my thing to have sucky birthdays. Maybe that's my tradition. But actually, I had a pretty good birthday this year. Andrew made me pancakes and cleaned out my closet and put my new (used) vanity in the closet. That was a chore in itself. My co-workers decorated my office and I had a fun Pokemon birthday party thrown by my VOCA kids. I enjoyed eating Sushi with Laura, Steph, and Andrew and then trying on Laura's fat clothes. Man I have to lose some weight. No more!!!!! The best part was just being with the people that I love and I know would drop anything to be there for me. AAANNDDD everything I am wearing today, excluding the underwear, are from Laura's fat clothes collection. Yay for argyle cardigans and yellow t-shirts!! Oh yeah, Andrew made me a strawberry cake with white icing and pink decorations. He made me a pink themed birthday cake! I didn't even think he would bake me a cake. I love him so much. I was so glad that my birthday came on his day off. What would a birthday be without my hubby to share it with?

No comments: