Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tuesday Night Fun!

I had such a wonderful time with Lindsey on Tuesday night. We sat and talked four about four hours. Today, my throat hurts and I'm exhausted. Catching up with an old friend is very tiring. I hope that I will be able to meet up with everyone else someday too.

Today is the day people. Actually, tomorrow is today. Does that make any sense? The count down is on for my new vehicle. Andrew is driving up to D-burg today to obtain the check from Mommy Dearest. Tomorrow is car shopping day. I have hope that I will get a great vehicle. Andrew can find me a Mercedes. I'm sure of it,haha!! I'm hoping for an SUV that gets great gas mileage (for an SUV). It would be wonderful to feel as if I have the power to push ppl off the road. Maybe I will take in the wonderful pastime of Muddin'. You never know.

No comments: