Friday, April 3, 2009

F-R-I-D-A-Y

Yay! It's Friday!! List most people, I look forward to every Friday. The bad thing about Fridays though is that normally you don't want to work. Sometimes I feel as if I don't get anything accomplished-because I don't. I do enjoy Friday nights though. Sometimes I go to Jackson to hang out with Steph or Laura and sometimes I just stay at home and relax. The best thing about Friday night though is the sleeping. I can go to sleep when I feel like it (which is normally 10:30) and I can sleep as late as I want and I can cuddle with Andrew when he gets home. That's my favorite part. I feel like a get a treat on Saturday mornings because we get to sleep together for a few hours. It's almost like we get to cheat because he does work on Friday and Saturday night.
I am headed to Martin tonight. I have to confess that I hate visiting Martin. It sucks that I have such hard feeling towards Martin and while I have a lot of good memories there, the bad out weigh the good. I am going to Sara Coleman's lingerie shower. I'm hoping that I have fun, and while I like Sara, I don't really like some of the girls who are going. I hope they don't make me feel uncool because I'm not a size 4 or I don't pretend to be friends with someone that I don't really like. Here's a tip: If you don't care about how I'm doing or what I'm doing and we never really liked each other before...don't act like your my best friend when I see you. DUH! I hate the fakeness of it all. I am a genuinely nice person and I truely care about people that I don't see very much-but only if you are nice. I have to drive 2 hours there and 2 hours back tonight. That's loyalty for ya. Andrew is Sara's fiance's best man. Michael Holland also asked Andrew to be in his wedding. That is so awesome and I'm really excited for him! Andrew is really beating me with the whole groomsman thing. The only wedding that I have been in was my own. Wait, I have been a guest book attendant 3 times. Wow! I'm a pro. I'm not tttoooo bitter about no one liking me enough to ask me to be a bridesmaid. Maybe a little bitter. That's okay, come Stephanie's wedding I am going to be the best bridesmaid ever. Just point me in the way of the train and I will carry it gladly!


In addition to:
Lindsey and I will be having dinner together Tuesday night at 6:00 at Chili's. I'm excited but nervous. I need prayers that night. I need people to pray that I won't bawl like a baby when I see her. I get teary eyed just thinking about it.

No comments: