Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sleepy Sleepy Sle...zzzzzz

This blog is being written just because I am killing time at work. What killing time? What has it ever done to you? Because of this, this blog might be very interesting. Tonight I have a guy who is coming to do a pointless presentation for my caregivers. He is coming to talk about Health Insurance for ppl who make too much money for TennCare. Yes! These families do make too much money for TennCare but not enough for Cover Tn. I know that it is pointless to have a pointless presentation, but it's part of my job to offer different options for these wonderful people. I have to make a confession. Are you ready for it? My celebrity crush is Zac Efron. I know. He is 21 though. About once a year I start listening to his music (Hairspray and HSM3) a lot A LOT and start looking up his videos on Youtube. That time of the year is now. It has hit because his 17 Again preview plays constantly. I get to go home this weekend and I'm not sure how much longer I can wait until I see this movie and to "oooo" and "aahhh" over his pretty baby blues. I know that I am not alone is this crazy crush. Besides the millions of tweens and little kids that share these feelings with me, my sister likes him too. I'm not weirdly obsessed or anything. I'm not sleeping with his head on my pillowcase or walking around wearing his face on my t-shirt. I own no High School Musical paraphernalia. In all actuality, I didn't even like High School Musical 1 or 2. I like singing to those because in my opinion (any my opinion only) I sing way way WAY better than Vanessa Hudgens. She is very nasal. When I'm in my car I sing really really really loud to drown her out. Now, before anyone gets any crazy ideas about me leaving Andrew for Zac, hold on. I love my husband very dearly. In fact, he sings very very well and also has beautiful baby blues. I don't even think Zac can play a guitar. Therefore, Andrew wins. It's not even a toss up. I just think that I have such a weakness for musicals. I also have crushes on Frank Sinatra, Harry Connick Jr, and Howard Keel, oh and don't forget Gene Kelley. It just happens that they don't make very many musicals anymore so my crush list is limited. Oh yeah, James Marsden. Maybe it's not really Zac I like. He just happens to be closer to my age. It makes my knees weak to see straight guys dance and sing. It also makes me weak to see guys lift their hands in worship. Maybe it's about seeing guys do things in public that most guys don't do. My friend (who shall remain nameless, but when she reads this she will know who I am talking about) has a thing for gay guys or questionable guys. Do I make fun of her for it? Why, of course I do! That's her thing. I like guys who can prance around and sing about how they are prancing around.

You can't resist this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF3FWMqcJFM

Oh yeah, Zac does need a haircut. What is he thinking?

No comments: