Monday, April 20, 2009

It's All Good!

Isn't it that movie Click where Adam Sandler has the remote control and he can rewind and fastfoward his life? Actually I have never seen the movie so I don't know if he can rewind. I would love to have one of those right now. Sunday morning my BamBam fell at his church where he pastors.


Note: BamBam is my mother's father, therefore my grandfather. I don't know where the name came from. My cousin came up with it and it has stuck.


Anyway, BamBam fell down and the deacons at his church picked him and put him in the van. When my Memaw called my mom and aunt, they freaked out and ran to the van, where my BamBam was clipping his fingernails. He's a trooper. To make a long story short, he fractured the bone right below his hip joint. The doctor's put two rods in his leg and after being in the hospital for 4 days, he is being transferred to the rehab wing and will be there for at least a week.

Monday: My house is disgusting. Andrew won't clean. I don't have time. Andrew still hadn't finished his paper. We were out of cereal, the power in the kitchen was out. It was just a frustrating morning. I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror before I got into the shower. I had to smile a bit because as frustrated as I was, I was wearing Andrew's old t-shirt that says "It's All Good." This shirt is my favorite shirt to sleep in. Andrew thinks that I wear it because it is his. Nope! I wear it so that he won't wear it out in public. He bought it for Super Summer and it's a great shirt for that, but not for public use. Anyway. I looked at the shirt and it was a simple reminder that my BamBam is going to be okay, Andrew will finish his paper, and the house will get cleaned eventually.

Tuesday: I got the day off!!

Wednesday: I woke up to my phone ringing and it was my client informing me that her house caught on fire last night and they don't know if they have anything left to their name. Wow!! Is this week going great or what????

No comments: