Monday, June 8, 2009

Roadtrippin'

I only have to work two days this week. Yay!!! I get to go roadtrippin' with my best friend. I'm sure that the roadtrip with consist of these things:
1. Over analyzing everything
2. Hanson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrWamyL4Azc
3. Taylor Swift
4. Rascall Flatts
5. More discussions about life
6. Great dance jams in the car
7. Some Sean Kingston and Natasha Bedingfield
8. Junk Food, actually we might starve ourselves for the wedding
9. Good girl time!!!

I'm so excited. I'm going to miss Andrew, but the good times to be had with the bff will be worth it.

When we come back from the trip, Andrew and I will have been married for 6 months. I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast, but we couldn't be happier. Oh yeah!! I got accepted into grad school. I'm so excited!!! I know that it will be a lot of work, but it will be worth it because I will have so many more opportunities. I think I would like to be a social worker for a school. You get summers off. How wonderful would that be? I can get the benefits of teachers without having to be a teacher. Hopefully 3 years of grad school will go by fast.

No comments: