Monday, March 23, 2009

Kissing

I have been motivated to write a blog about kissing due to my best friends enigma. I remember my very first kiss very clearly. I remember that it just happened. I don't remember the feelings that I was feeling during it though. I wish I could, but I'm pretty sure that my first kiss was pretty short. I was more than a peck but less than a prowl,haha. I remember that for a while after I had experienced my first kiss, I wondered if I sucked. I later asked a friend who had also kissed my first kiss. I figured that if he was the one who taught me how to kiss and he was a good kisser than I was a good kisser. I asked my friend if my dude was a good kisser, in which I found out that indeed he was a good kisser. That means...drum roll please...I am a good kisser. I am not a kissing expert. I have only kissed 2 guys. Now grant it, I have kissed a lot, but I guess I'm pretty monogamous. I am a one man kisser now! I could never be a celebrity. They kiss everyone. They might just make out randomly with someone or have to make out with someone with a bunch of cameras around. I couldn't do it. It's too personal. Do I wish that I had waited until marriage to kiss Andrew? No. I don't regret anyone (All 2 ppl) that I kissed before the marriage. I enjoy showing someone that I care for them with more than a hug or a pat on the back. I also remember the cute little ditty that goes:
A kiss is a kiss
A plum is a plum
A kiss isn't a kiss
Without some tongue.
I have never got caught in someone's braces, but I have knocked teeth and bumped noses and gotten my hair caught in someone's glasses. I am awkward. This is true. I am so excited for my friend and that these are worries that she is going through now. Yay!!

No comments: