Thursday, June 3, 2010

I need the Hallelujah Chorus right NOW!

There are so many updates for my blog readers. I went on a great vacation to see great friends. But today, this morning, my husband accepted the 1st shift position at Walmart. Even though it's going to be a $.5o decrease with every paycheck, at least he will be home every night and he'll have Sunday's off. When he called me this morning to tell me that he was able to still take the position, after he had told his boss that he would not take it, I had a reaction that was unexpected...

I went into Oprah's Ugly Cry. I was literally sobbing in my office. Andrew has been working 3rd shift since we got married. We had our honeymoon and then it began. I didn't like it, but it was just something that we did and tolerated. I honestly didn't know how much I hated it until I heard that we weren't going to have to do it anymore. He will be home around the time I get home and he will have Sundays off. This will definitely make things more bearable since my bff left and I have to be creative to not be bored on the weekends and while Andrew is looking for another job. He won't start until next Saturday, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel and I will finally have to learn to sleep with another person in my bed.

No comments: