Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I get it now!

Crazy girls, I'm finally getting it. I get why you blow off your friends to spend time with the person you married, even though you see them quite a bit. I totally am understanding it. Currently I am ecstatically happy and obsessed with my husband. We have not spent this much time together the entire time that we have been married. I am more in love with my husband today than I was when I married him. He is amazing. I can tell that we are spending more time together too because we have been doing crazy things out in public that an average observer would not understand. I can't really give examples, but know that we look like crazy people everywhere we go. We are both enjoying each other's company, and that's wonderful because we ARE married to each other. I can tell that he's enjoying spending time with me as much as I am with him. We are finally learning how to sleep in the same bed together. I'm sure glad that we can mark that goal off our list after 1 1/2 years of marriage.

Here are some more updates on my life:
1. School is sucking the life out of me. Can I have a fast foward button please?
2. I need to be a better manager of my time. Do you think that has an affect on Number 1?
3. I am really excited about the 4th of July because I'll get to watch an AWESOME fireworks show.
4. My aunt who was so supportive during my mom's chemo has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
5. Daughter of said aunt (cousin) is due any day now with baby #2. I can't wait to meet him!
6. A good friend of mine in B-Town is preggers, Yay!!
7. I miss my bestie.
8. It's too HOTTTT in TN!
9. I'm taking the music minister's bride-to-be to a sex store on Friday. Can't wait!
10. My boss got a breast reduction, and I'm so excited for her because I want one SO bad!!!

No comments: