Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hot in Herre!

A wise man once said, "It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes."

I wish that I was able to live by that saying, because it's HOTT in TN!! It wouldn't be so bad if my office had AC. The downstairs does, but not my lair. I'm sitting as close to my window unit as possible which is causing the left side of my body to be cold and my right to be HOTT. Yesterday, I realized that my right side of my body smelled like BO while my left was flowery fresh!

Two thumbs up for me for getting up at 6:15 this morning to go running. I really enjoyed it and I plan on doing it tomorrow as well.

I have found a new best friend.

I'm not dumping my old one, but I found another one. Her name is Annie Parsons and this is her blog http://hootenannie.com/.

This is why I love her:
1. Her blog is called hootenannie! How can you not love that?!?
2. She's very random. Her blog is more about daily thoughts.
3. She is funny! Check out this vlog: http://hootenannie.com/2010/05/road-trip-recap/

She lived in Nashville, but decided to head back to Colorado when her mother was diagnosed with cancer. We have a lot in common, not really. But I'm a firm believer that we are kindred spirits and we would be really good friends if we lived closer. I have decided to stalk her until she is my BFF! Not really, but I would if she still lived in Nashville.

1 comment:

hootenannie said...

You just referred to Nelly as "a wise man."

I WOULD TOTALLY BE YOUR BFF.

So glad to be connected!! :)