Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm a little scared

Today is Friday and currently it is 4:55 pm. That means in 5 minutes I will be getting off work. It is currently not raining, even though it is in the forecast for tonight. No excuses today. When I get off work, I'm throwing on my running shoes and hitting the road for Week 3 of my Couch to 5k challenge. I didn't get to start on my run this week as early as I wanted too. I had class Monday and Tuesday night, Wednesday was my birthday, and Thursday I had to help my best friend pack up to move out of her apartment today.

Boy! Thursday was an emotional low for me. I knew that if I could make it past Thursday I would be okay. I have to admit that I had a hard time walking up the stairs to her apartment for the last time. I will refrain from sharing the story about how Steph was wailing so loudly on the stairs that her ghetto neighbor came outside to see what was going on,hahahaha. I have loved loved loved my best friend being so close to me over the past year, but I almost wish that she had originally gotten a job farther away so that this transition wouldn't be so hard. We already said good-bye after college,and that was very difficult. We didn't want to do it again. But as of today, she is out of her apartments and on her way to a new adventure. I will be seeing her in less than a month. Yay!!

Get ready blog readers, because for my birthday I got a DSLR camera. There are about to be some great pictures on my blog. This is really my only outlet (besides Facebook) to put my pictures. I hope that I have the talent that I think that I will have to picture taking. Maybe not enough to be a professional photographer, but hopefully enough for myself to be proud.

No comments: