Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Going to the Chapel...

According to the countdown on Facebook, Andrew and I have officially 52 days and 3 hours and 10 minutes until our wedding begins. I allow myself a short period of time everyday to marvel on how close Our Day is, because if I didn't have a limit then I would be absolutely useless to anyone at work. It is such a strange thought that after 6 years of being together, we will finally be husband and wife. I told Andrew the other day, that I would like to be introduced to any stranger that we meet along the way on our honeymoon as, "My wife, Mrs. Dana Hampton," until I get used to that. I hope that I never do become jaded about being Andrew's wife. After six years of being together we have a certain rhythm of life that we dance to. I know when to call and when not to call. I can tell where he is at his house by if he has cell phone service or not. There are so many things about how he lives, that I can't wait to find out. It will be amazing to discover if I will be a good wife to him or not.

No comments: