Friday, February 26, 2010

A relative easy goal

I am finally achieving a goal.

I set goals all the time.
Such as:
1. Don't eat out as much
2. Plan meals ahead of time.
3. Coupon!
4. Workout
5. Stay away from cokes
6. Become a superstar

Many of these goals have yet to be met, or I'll work towards them briefly and then I forget about them. I did make a goal to grow out my nails.

I don't bite my nails, but I did pick at them which caused them to be relatively short. They weren't gross short though!! I decided that I was going to paint them a bright or dark color so that I wouldn't mess with them and it worked!!

My nails are looking good, even though the middle finger nail broke the other day.:( I know that this is a very vain blog topic, but you have to understand that I don't meet very many of my goals and the fact that this goal is going well and I am seeing the fruits of my labors is very encouraging. The other day I really did think,"If I can grow my nails, then surely I can complete other goals." They sure are lookin' good. I even awarded my nails by buying myself O.P.I. nailpolish the other day, just to say thank you and that I care.

No comments: