Thursday, February 4, 2010


Apparently, I have skills that were hidden under the surface.
I am a Gotcha Expert.
I refrain from being modest, because it is the truth.
I'm not conceited, I'm convinced.
If this was not true, then why after 10 years of taking a hiatus from the game was I able to make continuous "nothing but net" shots last night.
See?
I am an expert.
In fact I heard the following phrases during my reign as Gotcha Queen last night:
Lebron James
You must have played college ball
She's a murderer
Don't get in front of her because she'll get you out.
So yes. I am an expert.
I will start taking endorsements and start advertising my new tennis shoes any day now.
Oh, is that my phone ringing? Be right back.
Okay, it was Nike and New Balance. I will have to get back with them to decide which shoe deal was the most lucrative.
I think I will endorse good sports bras for the more blessed women.
In fact, I will called them "Blessed" or...
"Buttercups" because
Why do you build me up (Build me up) Buttercup baby just to let me down (Let me down)
See? I've thought about this. I will sign autographs for the fans.
Please, feel free to deflate my ego when needed.

No comments: