Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My New Favorite Thing




I'm telling you this stuff is amazing. I have naturally oily oily skin. It's genetic (thanks mom!). I have struggled with it my whole life. I have tried EVERYTHING!! Yes, I know I could use those little blot paper thingys but who wants to rely on those every few hours. I wanted a solution to a constant problem.

One day, I had HAD it!!! I was ready to spend some big bucks. I checked out the Sephora website. I had never shopped there before but I know that they are the gurus of all things beauty. I searched and searched the website and read reviews of anything that might help. I found this product. It have very good reviews. One person complained that it dried out her skin, but I thought that's exactly what I need. I was also presently surprised that it was only $34.00. That is doable, if it works. You got 3 things in one and it was supposed to last a while. My skin is like someone else's skin now.


Now, it isn't a miracle product. BUT it's 11:10 am and my face is still not oily from this morning's shower. It's amazing. I'm in love with a facesoap (To the tune of I'm in luv with a stripper).

No comments: