Monday, July 27, 2009

What What!!!

Okay. Since I wrote that blog about venting about the housing market and Josh, here's an update:


The actual realtor of the house has been on vacation for the past month. What that means is that Josh was the one who was making all of the crazy counter offers. The real realtor, Ron Stallings, is that wonderful man who let me watch TV in his office when I lived in the Crye-leike building.




He called our realtor and told her that were too close to making a deal and the lady who was selling the house accepted our offer. So as of today....Andrew and I are in contract to buy a home!!!

Here it is!!! Unfortunately the boat was not included. If everything goes well, we will be in the home by September 1st at the latest. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I wonder how long it will take us to get used to having 2 bathrooms. I'm so excited!!!!!

No comments: