Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I haven't felt like blogging in a while. I have had a lot of stuff going on, but I just feel like no one really cares to listen to what I have going on. I guess it's just normal things like:
1. I'm still waiting for more info about grad school. I'm supposed to be getting information sometime in the next few weeks. My new friend Jessica has already gotten some of the books that I will be using for school.
2. This is Andrew and my second attempt at putting a contract on a house. I really have been praying about it. My prayer is that if this isn't where God wants us to be, He will slam the door in our faces. It's a wonderful house. It just feels like a home to us. The other one didn't really. It's in a wonderful neighborhood, which is hard to come by.
3. Andrew's promotion seems to be going two steps forward and then one step back. It's frustrating for everyone involved.
4. Looks like Andrew might be the interim music minister for a while longer. I think that God knew that his promotion might be put on hold and is providing this 2nd job for that reason.

Sometimes I wish I could just check out of the world for just a little bit. I would like to go off by myself, not talk to anyone, not return any phone calls and just be me. Does anyone else feel that way sometimes?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yeah, Dana. I think it's normal sometimes to feel that way. Just to want to get away even from yourself. When I feel that way, I go to God. I find that He's the one being and thing in existence that I absolutely never tire of. He's timeless. And I know you'll find that too when you dig in. Hope you get out of the dumps soon! :) But if not that you enjoy God glorying up the mire for you. :) Love ya! Miss ya!