Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Rut

It's finally Friday!! Isn't it funny how weeks always fly by, but we get excited about Fridays everytime as if it takes forever to get to them. Fridays normally mean one thing for me...Procrastination. I gradually do get my work done. It just takes a little longer. I have read all of my blogs, checked Perez Hilton (don't judge me, Steph!!) a few times, Facebook and I have become good friends today. I have even found a new band that I really like, The Script.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlR3aMRDick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2omyqxbsKw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7fv5dlozk8

Seriously, check them out! I found them courtesy of Dave Barnes. Yes! That Dave Barnes on Twitter! I have also found out today that Hanson is coming to Nashville on Oct 27th. It's a Tuesday which means I can't go. *tear* I have also researched TOMS shoes. I really like them and I am considering buying a $44.00 pair. That's pretty expensive for shoes, but really it's 2 for 1. I have also considered buying a pair for Steph for her birthday, but she would never wear them. You could even get Vegan shoes. In my heart of hearts I am a vegan/vegetarian except that I eat meat. What?! I don't have a problem eating meat and chicken, but I don't want to look at it being killed. Seriously. If you showed me enough videos of cows and chickens being killed I could be a vegan. Andrew wouldn't like that too much though. How can I try to prevent Child Abuse and not animal abuse. Maybe I should work for PETA, but I don't think they would like someone who eats meat. Hhmmm. Maybe I just like the idea of being socially aware, but not really following through with my ideas. Should'a could'a would'a is what I always say.

Stephanie might get to have lunch with me today. Yay!!!That Might is a pretty big Might. Actually it probably won't happen because that's usually what happens when Stephanie tries to make plans.

Last night I was in a really foul mood. I mean really foul. I can usually tell when I am because thoughts and words come out of my mouth that would normally not even be close to what I would feel. I was angry at the world. I was angry that my husband doesn't understand my fear of tornadoes and why if the weather man says the warning is until 7:20pm, I have to stay in a safe place until 7:30pm because he might be wrong, even if it has stopped storming, the sun is shining, and everything is fine. He's doing good to have me in the living room during a Tornado Watch. If I had my way, I would have been in the tub with a mattress over my head and a Bible in my hand quoting Psalms 23.

No comments: