Monday, June 27, 2011

December 3rd=Death or Victory

This ^ will be me on December 3rd 2011!!

I am running in the St. Jude Half Marathon!


I'm so excited but really really really nervous.


I'm barely able to run 3 miles, but I decided to run 13.1 anyways.

I've got the socks, the shoes, the Garmin Forerunner 305.

Even the spandex capris

I'm legit. Too Legit Too Legit to Quit (At least I hope so).

This is truly on my bucket list.


My goal is to really get back up to my 3 miles this week.

I took a running break because we had vacations, extremely hot weather, and laziness.

I'm easily running two so I just have to get that 3 miles back in.

Hopefully I will be back to three miles by the end of this week

So I can officially start my training.


I need major support and encouragment.


If I die...make sure I'm buried in my t-shirt and medal...


with my spandex capris.

No comments: