Monday, June 6, 2011

Always a Bride, Never a Bridesmaid...

Until NOW!! I'm so excited to finally say that I have been a bridesmaid.







I can now say things like:

Uggh, those awful bridesmaid dresses. (Not really, I liked mine).
I can't believe our bride made us do that (Also not true)
When I was a bridesmaid...



I can understand how being a bridesmaid is stressful, but I have to admit that the fact that someone cared enough about me and our friendship to ask me to stand beside them while they married their true love was a wonderful feeling.

This was the bride.

This is totally out of focused for the blog. Her dress was so much prettier in person and she looked amazing!!



These were the bridesmaids:



And here is what I did when no one was looking:







I was totally the classiest bridesmaid there. Did I mention that it was 98 degrees and the wedding was outside. See, it makes more sense what I am doing now.



I had a wonderful time during the wedding and made some new friends.



Oh! And now I can say," Oh, this apron? It was my bridesmaid gift from my friend when she got married...because I was her bridesmaid."






1 comment:

HopefulLeigh said...

It is a definite honor to be a bridesmaid! I'm glad you had such a good experience. I usually liked my dresses but only one of them was wearable beyond the wedding.