Tuesday, October 12, 2010

No updates in a month?

I have been MIA from my blog. Why? I don't really know. Here are some quick updates:
  • Andrew got his diploma in the mail!! We paid too much money to both of our diplomas frames and we will put some track lighting about his, just to illuminate it like a Thomas Kincaid. Completely kidding about the track lighting.
  • School started back for me. I am slowly realizing that I need to love and appreciate this semester because the class that is a year ahead of me is going to have a stroke because they are so swamped with school work. On the negative side, I am in class for 6 hours straight on Monday nights.
  • We got a new puppy. Her name is Paisley and she a an adorable yellow lab. Portia thinks that she is a little toy. I can't wait until Paisley is bigger than her and can give Portia a run for her money.
  • I broke my toe when I decided to ride my bike to a carwash. I KNOW that I should not have been wearing flip flops, but we used to wear flip flops all the time when we were little AND I was going to a carwash for goodness sakes. It wasn't just a normal broke toe either. I was swollen and bruised and sore for weeks.
That's pretty much the update. Not much as gone on in the Hampton House. We are starting the Dave Ramsey money system and we are really excited about it. We aren't bad with our money, but it will be interesting to see how much we can save. Our first goal is to pay off my car. After we pay off my car the only bill we will have will be Andrew's student loans. We need to get crackin' on that because after I graduate with my Masters Here Come Mine!

No comments: