Monday, October 18, 2010

Great Week!

Today is Monday, which is wonderful because that means that tomorrow is TUESDAY and Tuesday means one thing only to this girl: WICKED!!!!!!! I'm so excited about it. I love love love musicals, but this is the one of the most popular musicals that I have never seen. I have been excited about it since I saw that it was coming to Memphis. Everyone I know that has seen it loved it and I can't wait!

Friday, I am leaving for a Women's Conference in Tupelo, MS with my church group. I was excited about it because I love being with the women. I was also excited because Chonda Pierce will be there. I've heard that she's funny and I will also get to worship with MercyMe. Those are both very exciting, but I found out something even better will be there Friday night. Two Words. DAVE BARNES!! This will be the 3rd time I'm seen him and I'm planning on seeing him again in November when he comes to Union.



Enjoy!

No comments: