Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Obsessions

I have currently become obsessed with reading people's blogs. I will read anything about anyone. I don't think I'm a stalker, I just enjoy reading about different people and seeing how they live. If my friends have a list of blogs that they follow, I follow them too. I have 12 blogs bookmarked for me to check daily. Some of the blogs are from people I know like Steph, Jenn, Jessica, the Westmos. Some are people that I know of but I don't really know and I have never been friends with like Amber Niblock Shorter, Shalaine and Gavin, Brandon Reed. Some of my blogs are from people I don't even know and will most likely never meet like Amy Grant, the Cake Wrecks blog, and something called Daddys Blog. I found a website where Blogs are nominated for an award called the Bloggies!! It takes you to these awesome blogs that are nominated for different things. If you want to read a blog about fashion or entertainment news go to such and such blog. If you are interested in asian art go to this blog. If you are interested in photography go to this blog. I love it! I check my friends' blogs daily in hopes that they might update them. You would think that I would be this crazy about Facebook, but I'm really not. I enjoy looking at photos but I don't stalk anyone's walls or wall-t0-wall conversations. Blogs intrigue me.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Haha! Dana I love it! I guess this is what working married women with no kids do all day! We're so alike!